Analog Control System
ACS-1000, covered with many technical disciplines, explicates the central significance of Analog Control System. It applies particularly in mechanical and electrical engineering, and as well in production and process technology. It is indispensable to plant and system technology
The research and development of control systems relies on mathematical operations. Therefore, mathematics plays an important role in the process of theoretical analysis.
- Control engineering is an exciting discipline. It offers the most expedite in way to learn system control for improving production processes. Electronic analog control and simulation have become the cornerstone of technological advancement.
- Student can observe the testing result of Proportional-Integral-Derivative (PID) controllers as well as phase-lag and phase lead controllers.
- Modularized ACS-1000 is flexible enough to cater to the needs of all level learners to make related experiments.
- The whole control modules help students to understand control theory and application of hands-on motor control through our comprehensive and step-by-step teaching curriculums.
- We also provide PC based data acquisition device as interface to facilitate data storage from computer