SSA5000A, Series Spectrum Analyzer
The SIGLENT SSA5000A spectrum analyzers are powerful and flexible tools for complex RF spectrum and signal analysis. With the capability of real-time spectrum analysis, the analyzer can provide multi-dimensions data displays, and advanced triggering to solve modern RF spectrum challenges, like channel power measurement, hopping frequency, conflict channel, and spectrum interference.
Applications include broadcast monitoring/evaluation, cellular site, IoT, WLAN and Bluetooth surveying, research and development, education, production, and maintenance.
- Spectrum Analyzer Frequency Range from 9 kHz up to 13.6 GHz/26.5 GHz
- -165 dBm/Hz Displayed Average Noise Level (Typ.)
- -105 dBc/Hz@1 GHz,10 kHz offset SSB Phase Noise (Typ.)
- 25 MHz/40 MHz Real Tine Spectrum Analysis Bandwidth
- 100% POI 7.20 μs, Dynamic Range 60 dB, Multi-view for Density, Spectrogram, and PvT
- Channel power, ACPR, OBW, Harmonic, TOI measurements and more
- Analog Modulation Analysis and Vector Digital Modulation Analysis
- 12.1-inch Multi-Touch Screen, HDMI output
- Web Browser Remote Control on PC and Mobile Terminals and File Operation