The SIGLENT SSA3000X Plus series spectrum analyzers are powerful and flexible tools for RF signal and network analysis. With a frequency range up to 7.5 GHz, the analyzer delivers reliable automatic measurements and multiple modes of operation: spectrum analyzer the base, optional functions include RF power measurement, vector signal modulation analysis, reflection measurement, and EMI test.
Applications include broadcast monitoring/evaluation, site surveying, S-parameter measurement, analog/digital modulation analysis, EMI pre-compliance test, research and development, education, production, and maintenance.
* Spectrum Analyzer Frequency Range from 9 kHz up to 1.5 GHz / 2.1 GHz / 3.2 GHz / 7.5GHz
* -165 dBm/Hz Displayed Average Noise Level (Typ.)
* -98 dBc/Hz.@10 kHz Offset Phase Noise (1 GHz, Typ.)
* Level Measurement Uncertainty < 0.7 dB (Typ.)
* 1 Hz Minimum Resolution Bandwidth (RBW)
* Preamplifier Standard
* Tracking Generator (Included)
* Analog and Digital Signal Modulation Analysis Mode (Opt.*)
* Reflection Measurement Kit (Opt.*)
* EMI Filter and Quasi-Peak Detector Kit(Opt.*)
* Advanced Measurement Kit/Waterfall chart (Opt.*)
* 10.1 lnch Multi-Touch Screen, Mouse and Keyboard supported
* Web Browser Remote Control on PC and Mobile Terminals and File Operation
*New SSA3000X Plus instruments feature approximately 100 hours of free trials of these options. The trial timer is running when the instrument is powered on. After the trial has expired, the function will be disabled/greyed out.