SIGLENT’s SDS6000A series Digital Storage Oscilloscopes are available in bandwidths of 2 GHz, 1 GHz, and 500 MHz, have a sample rate of 5 GSa/s (10 GSa/s ESR) at each channel, a maximum record length of 500 Mpts/ch, and display up to 4 analog channels + 16 digital channels mixed-signal analysis ability.
The SDS6000A series employs Siglent’s SPO technology with a maximum waveform capture rate of up to 170,000 wfm/ s (normal mode, up to 750,000 wfm/s in Sequence mode), 256-level intensity grading display function plus a color temperature display mode. It also employs an innovative digital trigger system with high sensitivity and low jitter. The trigger system supports multiple powerful triggering modes including serial bus triggering. Tools such as History waveform recording, Search and Navigate functions, Mask Test, Bode Plot, Power Analysis, and Eye/Jitter Analysis allow for extended waveform records to be captured, stored, and analyzed. An impressive array of measurement and math capabilities, options for a 25 MHz arbitrary waveform generator, as well as serial decoding are also features of the SDS6000A.
The large 12.1” display capacitive touch screen supports multi-touch gestures, with the addition of user-friendly UI design, which can greatly improve the operation efficiency. It also supports mouse control and remote web control over LAN.
- 4 analog channels, up to 2 GHz bandwidth with 5 GSa/s (10 GSa/s ESR) sample rate at each channel
- Low background noise, supports 0.5 mV/div to 10 V/div vertical scales
- SPO technology
- Waveform capture rates up to 170,000 wfm/s (normal mode), and 750,000 wfm/s (sequence mode)
- Supports 256-level intensity grading and color temperature display modes
- 500 Mpts Record length in total for all 4 channels
- Digital trigger system
- Intelligent trigger: Edge, Slope, Pulse, Window, Runt, Interval, Dropout, Pattern, Qualified, Nth edge, Setup/Hold, Delay, and Video (HDTV supported). Zone Trigger simplifies advanced triggering
- Serial bus triggering and decoder, supports protocols I2C, SPI, UART, CAN, LIN, CAN FD, FlexRay, I2S, MIL-STD-1553B, SENT, and Manchester
- Segmented acquisition (Sequence) mode, dividing the maximum record length into multiple segments (up to 80,000), according to trigger conditions set by the user, with a very small dead time between segments to capture the qualifying event
- History waveform record (History) function, the maximum recorded waveform length is 80,000 frames
- Automatic measurements on 50+ parameters supports statistics with histogram, track, trend, Gating measurement, and measurements on Math, History, and Ref
- 4 Math traces (8 Mpts FFT, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, integration, differential, square root, etc.), supports formula editor
- Abundant data analysis functions such as Search, Navigate, Digital Voltmeter, Counter, Waveform Histogram, Bode plot, Power Analysis and Eye/Jitter Analysis
- High-Speed hardware-based Average, Hi-Res; High Speed hardware-based Mask Test function, with Mask Editor tool for creating user-defined masks
- 16 digital channels (optional)
- 25 MHz function / arbitrary waveform generator, built-in multiple predefined waveforms
- Large 12.1” TFT-LCD display with 1280 * 800 resolution; Capacitive touch screen supports multi-touch gestures
- Interfaces include: USB Hosts, USB Device (USBTMC), LAN（VXI-11/Telnet/Socket）, micro SD card, Pass/Fail, Trigger Out, HDMI
- Built-in web server supports remote control over the LAN port using a web browser. Supports SCPI remote control commands. Supports external mouse and keyboard