The SDG800 series function/arbitrary waveform generator family outputs waveform functions up to up to 5 MHz (pulse), 10 MHz (square), 30 MHz (sine) and has a sampling rate of 125 MSa/s. They are powered with SIGLENT’s EasyPulse technology which produces low jitter, fast rising/falling edges without being affected by frequency, even at low duty cycle settings, allowing the user a wide range of pulse widths and transition times. This results in a much more versatile generator than other similar DDS designs.
- Innovative EasyPulse technology, can output pulses with low jitter and quick rising/falling edges
- Standard interfaces: USB Device, USB Host, supports U-Disk storage
- 10 nonvolatile storage spaces for user’s arbitrary waveforms
- Can be seamlessly connected to SIGLENT Digital Storage Oscilloscope
- Includes EasyWave, the powerful arbitrary waveform editing software