Programmable Logic Controller (SIEMENS S7-1200) Trainer
PLC-220 is a self-contained trainer which consists of a SIEMENS PLC main unit and commonly used I/O devices for simulation. It offers students excellent theories and wide applications of programmable logic controllers. This trainer enables students to learn step by step from the fundamentals of PLC to more advanced controls used in industry.
PLC is used to make electrical and mechanical processes automatic. The PLC receives information from input devices, processes the data, and triggers outputs based on preprogrammed parameters. It is a flexible and robust control solution, adaptable to almost any application.
PLC Main Unit
SIMATIC S7-1200 Basic Controllers are the ideal choice when it comes to performing automation tasks in the low to mid-performance range with maximum flexibility and efficiency.
They deliver convincing results thanks to their comprehensive range of technological functions and integrated I/Os, as well as their compact, space-saving design.
Due to standardized remote-control protocols, you can connect SIMATIC S7-1200 controllers directly to your control center without any programming effort.
- Input-simulation switches function as level and pulse Input for different input signal
- It is particularly suitable for installation of output relay helps to increase load current
- Easy-to-use, Windows-based development software
- Assorted peripheral devices and other devices that support external extensions, it particularly suits laboratory experiment and project implementation.
- 14 Digital inputs/10 Digital outputs, using 4mm safety sockets
- SIEMENS STEP 7-Micro/WIN programming software allows the user to modify the program while running it
- The suitcase-design makes it easy to carry, move and store
List of Experiments:
- STEP 7-Micro/WIN operation
- Basic control circuits
- Light control
- Traffic light control
- Digital clock control
- Step motor control
- Tank filling device control
- Keypad control
- DC motor control