Biomedical Measurement Data Acquisition System
KL-710 is a physiological signal acquisition system that includes various physiological measurement modules.
It enables multiple signals to be collected and displayed over max 16 channels, which is very suitable for biomedical research
Each physiological measurement module can work independently or together according to users’ needs.
Real-time calculation and analysis can be achieved, including math functions, digital filter, wave analysis, rate detection and power spectrum.
Off-line analysis can also be carried out, including statistics, math functions, wave analysis, rate detection and power spectrum.
Raw data and image files can be saved in various formats.
List of modules
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Electrocardiogram Wilson Network
- Electromyogram (EMG)
- Electrocephalogram (EEG)
- Electrooculogram (EOG)
- Invasive Blood Pressure Amplifier (For animals only)
- Blood Pressure Cuff Amplifier
- Physiological Sound Amplifier
- Photoplethysmogram Amplifier
- Respiration Rate Amplifier
- Respiration Pneumogram Amplifier
- Pneumotachogram Amplifier
- Electrodermal Activity amplifier
- Skin Temperature Amplifier
- Sound Stimulation
- Photic Stimulation
- Data Acquisition
- Functional Conecctors (for Data acquisition module)
- Analog channel (for Data acquisition module