Industrial Electronic Trainer
The KL-500 Industrial Electronic Trainer is a selfcontained training equipment allowing students to learn more than 70 experiments through a power supply unit and 16 replaceable modules
- Understand the structure and characteristics of industrial electronic components.
- Understand the circuit design and applications of industrial electronic components.
- Understand the theories and verify them in experiments.
9 commonly used industrial electronic components, to facilitate students in learning the related knowledge of each component.
List of Experiment Modules:
- KL-53001 UJT Experiments
- KL-53002 PUT Experiments
- KL-53003 PUT & SCR Experiments
- KL-53004 SCS Experiments
- KL-53005 UJT & PUT Trigger SCR Experiments
- KL-53006 SCR Control DC Motor & DIAC, TRIAC Characteristic Experiments
- KL-53007 Automatic Control Lamp and TRIAC Control Speed Experiments
- KL-53008 Temperature Ratio, Photo-Couple and Touch Control Experiments
- KL-53009 Over / Under-Voltage Breaker and Flasher Control Experiments
- KL-53010 TRIAC Liquid Level & IC Timer Switch Experiments
- KL-53011 Digital Signal Driver & Zero-Voltage Switch Experiments
- KL-53012 Zero-Voltage Switch Experiments
- KL-53013 SCR Converter Experiments
- KL-53014 SCR Rectifier Circuit Experiments
- KL-53015 JFET / MOSFET Characteristic & MOSFET Speed Control Experiments
- KL-53016 IGBT Characteristic & IGBT Speed Control Experiments
Comprehensive study includes the theoretical study and practical exercises
Use of industrial-type components, devices and circuits