Digital Logic Lab
The KL-300 Digital Logic Lab is a comprehensive and self-contained system suitable for anyone engaged in digital logic experiments.
All the necessary equipment for digital logic experiments such as power supply, signal generator, switches and displays are installed
on the main unit.
- Suitable for combination logic, sequential logic and microprocessor circuits design and experiments.
- Ideal tool for learning the basics of digital logic circuits.
- Comprehensive power, signal supply and testing devices for convenient experiments.
- Experiments are expandible and flexible with universal breadboard.
- Capable of processing TTL, CMOS, NMOS, PMOS and ECL circuits.
- All supply units are equipped with overload protection for safety purpose.
- Individual storage cases for all modules to be easy kept and carried.
- All signal generators have independent and simultaneous TTL and CMOS level output terminal.
- Including computer – based training
- All 13 modules are equipped with an 8-bit DIP switch for fault simulation. Users learn how to solve various problems by setting the DIP switch to different positions
- Solutions for all fault test are listed in the experiment manual for user’s reference.
- 2mm plugs and sockets are used throughout the main unit and all modules.
- Comprehensive experiment manual and instructor’s manual
- Connection plugs are used on the modules to prevent accidental damages.
List of Experiments:
- Basic Logic Gates Experiments
- Introduction to logic gates and switches
- Logic gates circuits
- Combinational Logic Circuits Experiments
- NOR gate circuits
- NAND gate circuit
- Clock Generator Circuit Experiments
- Constructing oscillator circuit with basic logic gates
- Constructing oscillator circuit with schmitt gate
- Sequential Logic Circuit Experiments
- Flip-flop circuits
- J-K flip-flop circuits
- Memory Circuit Experiments
- Constructing Read Only Memory (ROM) with diodes
- Constructing Random Access Memory (RAM) with D flip-flop
- Converter Circuit Experiment
- Digital / Analog Converter (DAC) circuit
- Analog / Digital Converter (ADC) circuit
The Powerful Circuit Simulator Software