DHW Solar Thermal System Simulator
The simulator, properly designed on educational purposes, allows to study the operation of active solar thermal systems for domestic water heating for individual users.
It must necessarily be connected to the PC (not included).
- Instantaneous solar collector effi ciency
- Flat plate collectors and evacuated tube collectors
- Stagnation conditions
- Controllers for solar thermal systems
- Freeze protection methods:
- Antifreeze based systems
- Drainback systems
- Coil or plate heat exchangers
- Single-tank and two-tank systems
- Fuel or electric power integration
- Anti-scald mixing valve