Integrated Photovoltaic-Wind Power Kit
This kit represents the typical confi guration of an integrated system for the exploitation of renewable energies, with energy production via horizontal axis wind power generator, used to convert the wind kinetic energy directly into mechanical energy, and via silicon photovoltaic cells enabling to transform solar energy into electricity.
- Study of solar energy: calculation of the average power developed by the sun on a specific place
- Silicon cells
- Study of wind energy: calculation of the average power developed by the wind on a specific place
- The wind power generator: typical structure, installation, orientation. “Brushless” generator
- Energy balances (optional instruments required)
- Devices for energy storage and control of battery charge