WDS-190AS1E / 190S1E, Compact Digital Indicator
Suitable for simple measurement and checking of load, pressure or displacement transducer.
WDS-190AS1E, Compact Digital Indicator
Application Transducers: 60 to 1000 Ω
Bridge Excitation: 2 VDC
Measuring Range: ±5 mV/V (±10000 ×10-6 strain), including zero adjustment range
Digital Zero: Executes digital zero within measuring range
Sampling Speed: Approx. 50 times/s
- Actual load calibration
- Sensitivity registering calibration
- TEDS calibration by TEDS data or calibration files
- LCD 128 x 64 with ON/OFF backlight
- Range: -99999 to 99999, freely set decimal point
- Units: Any 1 of 28 units
Indication Accuracy: Within ± (0.05% of reading +5 μm/m)
- Strain mode: Switchable between μm/m and mV/V
- Range: -9999.9 to 9999.9
- Measure mode: Proper engineering units
- Moving average: 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, and 128 times
- Minimum scale: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, and 100 steps
- Zero-near-zero: 0 to 9
Peak Hold: Digitally holds a max. value during measurement.
- Auto off by preset time 1 to 99 min and none
- Backlight off by preset time 1 to 99 s and none
WDS-191AS1E, Compact Digital Indicator with record functions
- USB 2.0 (Micro USB), CSV file, memory: 2 GB
- Data is recorded on every pressed key REC, and saved as CSV files including time (Year-month-day and hour-minute-second), part names, count values, units, limit values, ON/OFF.
- Part names and counts are set freely.
Comparators: Upper limit x 1
WDS-500-CASE, Soft Case with Shoulder Strap