Programmable Logic Controller (MITSUBISHI PLC) Trainer
PLC-310 is a self-contained trainer which consists of a MITSUBISHI PLC main unit, I/O devices for simulation and I/O devices that are commonly used. It provides students with a thorough understanding of the theories and applications of programmable logic controllers. This trainer enables students to learn step by step the fundamentals of PLC and more advanced controls used in industry.
PLC is used to make electrical and mechanical processes automatic. The PLC receives information from input devices, processes the data, and triggers outputs based on preprogrammed parameters. It is a flexible and robust control solution, adaptable to almost any application.
PLC Main Unit
The FX Series is renowned for its speed, capacity, performance and extensive features. Integrated with many features including analog, communication, Ethernet, and positioning, the FX3 Series realizes high-performance in many different applications.
- Input-simulation switches function as level and pulse input for different input signal
- Output relay’s installation helps to increase load current
- 16 Digital inputs / 16 Digital outputs, using 4mm safety sockets
- GX-developer programming software allows the user to modify the program while running it
- The suitcase-design makes it easy to carry, move and store
List of Experiements
- GX-developer operations
- Basic control circuits
- Light control
- Traffic light control
- Digital clock control
- Step motor control
- Tank filling device control
- Keypad control
- DC motor control