Tutor for Arduino
MTS-101 Tutor for Arduino provides an environment for Arduino to interact with different forms of electronics (26 module blocks) with simple codes and connections. With a universal breadboard, it’s convenient for students to construct the circuits that are not provided by the MTS-101.
- The trainer includes various I/O peripherals suitable for learning Arduino project.
- Independent I/O Modules allows users adopting Dupont wire to build their own applications.
- Step-by-step procedure in experiment manual.
- Buzzer and Keypad Control
- LED Matrix Control
- 7-Segment Display Control
- Relay Control
- Voice and Light Control
- Analog Input and Output
- Serial Monitor
- Conventional RGB LED Control
- Serial RGB LED Control
- LCD Display Control
- Humidity/Temperature Measurement
- Ultrasonic Range Finder
- Infrared Line Tracer
- Servo Motor Control
- 3-Axis MEMS Accelerometer Control
- DC Motor Control
- Step Motor Control
- Bluetooth Wireless Communications
- Wi-Fi Wireless Networking
- Color Sensor
- CAN-BUS Module
- With dual power design, users can select either Arduino or External power for I/O devices.
- High degree of flexibility and expandability. The system can be integrated with faya electronic block modules and modular electronic building blocks.
- With acrylic protection panel