Analog Communication System
KL-900B System discloses the secret of the walky-talky based on the 144MHz VHF band.
The circuitry of walkytalky is shown as blocks :
- Receiver block,
- Transmitter block,
- Audio amplifier block
- Microphone amplifier block.
Block diagrams are printed clearly on the panel of the module, giving students a comprehensive view of how walky-talky works.
The Radio Spectrum:
- 144MHz VHF FM transceiver trainer
- 2 modules construct the inner structure of the walky-talky, and cover more than 9 fully documented experiments.
- Experiment and instructor’s manual are included.
List of Experiments:
- Introduction to Analog Communication System
- Microphone Amplifiers
- Phase-Locked Loops
- Voltage-Controlled Oscillators
- RF Power Amplifiers
- RF Amplifiers
- Mixers and IF Amplifiers
- FM Demodulators
- Audio Amplifiers