Electrical Machines System
The electrical machines system helps students distinguish the similarities and differences among various electrical machineries.
Circuit models are clearly printed on all kinds of electricalmachineries, giving students a comprehensive view of how electrical machineries operate. Moreover, it also enhances students’ ability for further application and control.
Tansformer → Changing one voltage into another voltage.
Motor → Changing electrical energy into kinetic energy.
Generator → Changing electrical into kinetic energy
- Hardware Overview
- Modular design provides flexible experimental requirement
- Each Module panel height compatible with DIN A4 standard
- Using 4 mm safety sockets and plugs
- Each DC/AC power supply equipped with overload protection
- Rotary machine and brake with overheating protection
- Adopting digitized and microprocessor-based measuring instrument to provide high-accuracy measurement
- Brake with constant speed / constant torque function, easy to operate
- Drawing complete T/N curve
- Connecting to PC, measuring and drawing characteristic curve available
- 300W-grade designed equipment suitable for learning the theory and characteristics of electrical machines
- Stand-alone machine design equipped with two shaft ends and aluminum alloy base for coupling to other machines
- Training panel uses 5 mm isolation bakelite, printed component symbol, value and function, easy to connect
- Fully protected system safe to connect various kinds of machines
- Providing powerful computer measuring software for saving graphic file, drawing and printing characteristic curves
- For the sake of safety, the system normally operates at three-phase 220V. Different line voltages can be adjusted by system transformer.