CFM56 Computer Based Training Software (Desktop Version)
Using the modern teaching methods which serve as a great training aid for instructors and students to teach and learn about aircraft engine eneral familiarization for CFM56 engines virtually with the ability to have a closer look at the inner core of the engine.
The virtual engine in 3D is detailed and accurate, making it relatable and familiar when the students see it in real.
Using interactive technology, it can boost engagement and motivation within the classroom. Students can take control of their own learning process and learn at their own pace, independently.
- Exploded view of engine
- Animated view of engine operation
- Turbine animation
- Compressor animation
- Combustion animation
- Exhaust animation
- Customized with school’s preferred logos and names
- Interact and navigate using keyboard and mouse
- Isolation of parts with detail explanation
- Complete CFM56 running simulation
- Immersive and interactive operation
- Real-time operation