Basic Skill Trainer
AT-300 is in an H-shaped frame using aluminum alloy, powder coat steel plate, and aluminum sheet metal.
This trainer provides students with a visually intuitive practical experience of aviation maintenance skills, categorized into 5 training subjects:
- Tube and Hose
- Electrical Wiring
- Locking Device
- Control Cable Rigging
- Riveting skill.
- AT-300 is classified into two models- AT-30091 and AT-30092:
- AT-30091 comes with 4 training panels without any roof installed whereas
- AT-30092 comes with 6 training panels with a roof installed
- 4 rubberized casters with brakes and 4 galvanized legs on the H-frame prevent vibration and facilitate the movement
- The angle and position of the steel training panels can be adjusted to simulate actual working environments
- The riveting tools will be mounted in the center of the H-frame, and the platform of the riveting tools will be mounted on the H-frame for temporary storage of spare parts and tools.
Training panel specifications:
- Tube & Hose: It allows users to freely allocate the location of aircraft tubing and the bending angle of the tube from 0 degree to 180 degree. Both soft and hard tubing, hose clamp, multiple hose fitting will be provided. Pressure gauge and air valve will be provided for leak-checks.
2. Electrical Wiring: It allows users to freely allocate the location of aircraft wiring. Multiple types of terminal will be provided to work with different tools. Connectivity check device will be provided for checking of wiring connection.
3. Locking Device: There are thousands of different bolts and nuts in an aircraft, So a variety of locking devices are required. This trainer provides various locking devices and tools for practice.
4. Control Cable: It allows users to construct cable and rigging for control surfaces and it comes with rollers, terminals and buckles for connection between cables. Moving the control column on the panel will allow users to understand the working principles of cables and movement of control surfaces.
5. Rivet: An Aircraft frame is made up of aluminum alloy metal sheets. Rivets are used for bonding between aircraft frames and sheet metals. Both Aviation Aluminum Sheet (thickness 1.27mm) and Aluminum Sheet (thickness 1.2mm) are available for AT-30005. There are multiple sizes of rivet and tools for riveting or de-riveting.