Centrifugal Pump Characteristics
Introducing a second pump to the hydraulics bench enables to study two pumps in series and parallel configuration.
The module consists of a pump equipped with two pressure gauges and of an inverter. This enables to vary the number of pump rotations and to measure the absorbed power.
- Drawing of the curve H(Q) for a centrifugal pump
- Plotting the curves of head, power, speed and efficiency versus flow rate
- Series connection of two pumps with same characteristics
- Series connection of two pumps
- Parallel connection of two pumps
Supplied with Theoretical – Experiement Handbook
Spreadsheet Software for Fluid Mechanics Equipment (SW-HB18/EV)
Hydraulic Bench (HB/EV or HB-E/EV)