Twin-Engine Aircraft Hydraulic System Simulator
The aircraft hydraulic system simulator mod. AQ-2/EV, is included in a complete set of educational equipment for the basic training on aircraft systems.
The simulator consists of a computer-assisted panel, with silk-screen mimic diagram for a clear location of its components.
Various zones of the mimic diagram are represented with different colours to emphasize peculiar aspects of the system.
Light and displays indicators, installed in the mimic diagram enable to assess the evolutions of the control.
The graphic display of the information available at the control input, such as aircraft status (park, APU …) on the computer screen enables the permanent monitoring of the system.
The operational conditions are set by students according to the educational path indicated in the courseware, carried out by the PC.
- Pressure Generation
- Engine Driven Pump (green hydraulic circuit)
- Engine Driven Pump (yellow hydraulic circuit)
- Electric pump (blue hydraulic circuit)
- Power Transfer Unit (PTU)
- Pressure Accumulator
- Circuit 1 accumulator
- Circuit 2 accumulator
- Circuit 3 accumulator
- Hydraulic Actutors
- Green Circuit
- Flaps, Rudder, Spoilers, Nose wheel steering
- Blue Circuit
- Spoilers, Rudder, Elevator
- Yellow Circuit
- Elevator, Spoiler, Landing gear
- Green Circuit
- System Supervision Simulations
- APU start
- Hydraulic pumps ON
- Electric pumps ON
- PTU automatic
- Wheel pedal disc angle control
- 5 Flaps/Slats position selection
- 6 Flight control pushbuttons
- Speed and Park brake
- Hydraulic emergency situations (PTU, RAT …)
Software Simulator Control Management with Graphical Display on the PC Screen
Theoretical, Experimental hanbook