Twin-Engine Aircraft Electrical System
The aircraft electrical system simulator mod. AQ-1/EV, is included in a complete set of educational equipment for the basic training on aircraft systems.
The simulator consists of a computer-assisted panel, with silk-screen mimic diagram for a clear location of its components.
Various zones of the mimic diagram are represented with different colours to emphasize peculiar aspects of the system.
Light and displays indicators, installed in the mimic diagram enable to assess the evolutions of the control.
The graphic display of the information available at the control input, such as aircraft status (park, APU …) on the computer screen enables the permanent monitoring of the system.
The operational conditions are set by students according to the educational path indicated in the courseware, carried out by the PC.
- Power Generation:
- DC battery
- APU (Auxiliary unit)
- Alternator (Integrated Drive Generators)
- Transformers-rectifi ers (TR)
- Electronic inverter DC-AC
- External power
- Random air turbine (RAT)
- Emergency generator
- Hydraulic circuits (Green, blue, yellow)
- Power Network
- DC BAT bus
- DC BUS1 – DC BUS2
- DC ESS BUS ( emergency bus)
- AC BUS1
- AC ESS bus (emergency bus)
- AC BUS2
- BUS TIE contactor
- MAINT bus (Ground handling bus)
- System Supervision Simulations
- Airport service support
- APU power supply
- APU engine starting
- Take off
- Electrical Problems Handling
- External Lights
- Software “Simulator Control Management with Graphical Display on the PC Screen
- Theoretical, Experimental Hanbook